Last updated: 23.05.2023
Information Collection and Use
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with our Site. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Name, email address, and contact information when you fill out a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Information you provide when you communicate with us or request information or support.
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, provide information, or fulfill your requests.
- To send you newsletters, updates, or marketing communications (if you have opted-in).
- To improve and personalize your experience on our Site.
- To administer promotions, surveys, or other Site features.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share personal information with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you.
- We may disclose personal information when required by law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, please note that no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You may have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, update, correct, or delete the information we hold about you. Please contact us using the information provided below to exercise your rights.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not operated by us. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of these third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit.